Movies

Movies
Picture By Google Images

Friday, February 28, 2014

3 Days to Kill


When I first watched the trailer for this movie I thought it was going to be a really good action packed movie that doesn't have any down time. But I didn't leave that disappointed. Though this movie has one of my favorite male actors Kevin Costner, it still wasn't what I thought it was going to be. The movie is about a dying CIA agent (Kevin Costner) trying to reconnect with his estranged daughter and is offered an experimental drug that could save his life, and for exchange he must accepted an assassination mission that would be his last. Though this movie does have action and is exiting. It doesn't offer the extreme thrill that I thought it would. Instead the movie mostly revolves around his daughter and the relationship that he wants to regain while he is trying to balance his mission with his daughter.Kevin Costner's character is under the orders of a mysterious women that doesn't reveal much about her self except why she wants him to complete this mission and that she is under the orders of the Director of the CIA. Over all I do recommend this movie and would give this movie 7 stars out of 10.



No comments:

Post a Comment